3/31/2009 03:29:00 AM

(0) Comments

SECURITY SYSTEM AT GOOGLE CHROME

supriadi

After so long I search for a web browser, finally found a tool that I consider appropriate for me. Google Chrome Why?, I'm happy to use Google Chrome as a simple addition to the Panel, this tool is a product from Google which Google has long become no.1 in the world as a searching Web site. I told here not to promote Google, but is fact Google Chrome has a merit of the other. In addition easy to understanding Google has a high level of security in order to filter a site not exposed to computer viruses dangerous for our computer. I like telling stories because I have proved own performance of this application

First time I see this warning, I try to even let this maybe just detection that wrongly, I think of a famous site of the Company to take viruses just weird?, according to me. Finally its dubiety most answering have that really that sites takes in virus, This is after I prove alone reproved that warning by opening the site prohibited by google.with Internet Explorer 8, but  IE 8 does not indicate at all that the site is takes in a Malware ( Ironical Really one OS's maker defeated by one Search Engine) Apparently Really its sites correctness ( Red:  http://tv. compass. com / content / view / 378 / 152 /  ) containing W32.HEUR / HTML'S virus which directly blocked by the anti-virus installed on my computer. Eventually Google Chrome what does I use to be still BETA version and may be more perfect future. But I may be of especial setting little but the result is quite satisfying to me, maybe if wants to try pleases to visit site's www. google. com / chrome

And finally, enough of the info from me and safe try.

 


0 Responses to "SECURITY SYSTEM AT GOOGLE CHROME"

Post a Comment

Please click This link if you want know todayTodayIs.com